Original topic:

Tried switching to Google Messages for RCS but it looks awful

(Topic created: 11-16-2022 03:23 AM)
--lebo
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So today I tried to switch to google messaging but I simply cannot bare to look at that ugly app, I understand they control the feature but samsung has been working with them, why cant they work together on this,  first of all there's something off about the google messaging blue, the emojis look depressed and just plain ugly,  please someone tell me samsung is working on something 

11 Replies
Options
Samsung has nothing to do with Google Messages if you don't like it why don't you just use Samsung Messages
0 Likes
--lebo
Asteroid
Options
WHAT!!! I HAD NO IDEA, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EDUCATE ME, I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU HADN'T TAKEN THE TIME!!!
MarvinX
Comet
Options
I agree wholeheartedly... It's a great app but the bubble colors are awful. I wish they would give the option to change message bubble color. I have poor eyesight. I try hard to stick with it but always revert back to Samsung's stock msg app. I've reported same in Google play store but it falls on Developers dead ears.
mizfitz13
Comet
Options
yeah I don't get the hype for Google messages, esp since most of my top texters are also on samsung, so I get to use the nice features
DaveMorphy
Star
Options
What phone did you try Google messages on?
0 Likes
--lebo
Asteroid
Options
ZFold 4
0 Likes
DaveMorphy
Star
Options
I use it on my galaxy s22 ultra and I don't really have much blue in the app.
0 Likes
serottapeddler
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Note 10
0 Likes
Options
If you use Color palette it will change the color theme of most of your apps including Google messages. You could give it a shot. That's what I do.
0 Likes