Original topic:

Trouble accessing Samsung Cloud on PC

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 3:49 PM)
userkeeHG6M1Rz
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with trying to restore some data from my old s9. I backed it up through the Samsung findmyphone wesbite, but the data will not restore onto my s21 for some reason. I attempted to access the files via the samsung cloud PC website, however I'm stuck in the verification process for some reason. I've already completed the 2-step verification to login to my samsung account. I didn't have any trouble there.  But when I actually try to access the s9 files, it asks me to verify again by accepting a notification sent to "any device" signed into my account. I didn't receive a notification, so I attempted it again and still no luck. I tried logging out of all of my devices to receive an email notification, but that didn't work either. I've tried restarting my phone and logging in and out multiple times. I've even tried using different web browsers to see if that was the issue, but still no luck. I'm really just trying to get to my old pictures that I have saved onto my phone that I can't get into. Does anyone have a solution to this or know why I'm not able to receive the notification?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
must have Microsoft account to transfer all your stuff from Samsung cloud to be able to it. Samsung cloud is shutting down only have till June 1st to transfer over or you will lose everything in there for good
0 Likes