Original topic:

UNABLE TO RECEIVE OR SHARE, INCOMING FILES OR FOLDER OR

(Topic created: 05-26-2021 05:49 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
SO HERE'S THE PROBLEM IM HAVEING UNFORTUNATELY,  FOR INSTANCE,  PATREON, HAS MILLIONS OF THINGS TO DO,BUY SELL OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO.  I BUY SOMETHING  AND IT CAN BE ANYTHING, PAY FOR IT,  ASKING THEM OR WHO EVER ,SEND IT TO MY SAMSUNG MUSIC APP,. OR A STORAGES PLACE, APP THAT STORES FOLDER OR FILES MUSIC.,   [  INHOUSE STORAGE]  WHERE THIER IS A PLACE TO SEND THESE ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT, GOES TOO A PLACE THAT HAS THE DROPBOX GMAIL EMAIL SHARE LINK, AND MANY OTHER GOOGLE STUFF TO CHACH, OR DOWNLOAD THEM TO.  MY INTERNAL STORAGE WAS REMOVED AND OF COURSE AS SOON AS I SEEN I COULD GET MUSIC APP FROM SAMSUNG, THAT I COULD GET AND DOWNLOAD THINGS TO PLUS I COULD LESSON TO ANYTHING I WANT TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN  IF IHAD WISH TO , GOOGLE KICKED IT OUT OF THIS PLACE. OF COURSE I  DROP DROPBOX LIKE IT WAS  A STOLEN PIZZA.  IN DOING SO I DID LOSE A  LOT OF MY MONEY. BUT I'M NEEDING TO PUT MY MUSIC APP  BACK UP THIER OR HAVE SOMETHING TO RECEIVE MY SESSION FROM THERE OR A PLECE TO BEABLE TO RECEIVE & DOWNLOAD MY BELONGING TO. LOT'S  OF LOVE TOO YA,AND YOUR FAMILY.  BEST OF LUCK.
 THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE, AND HELP. YALL ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST. THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS TRULY APPRECIATE Y'ALL. 
0 Likes
0 Replies