cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frizzbizz
Constellation

Ui beta no banner verizon S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been checking for weeks and still do not see banner. Even cleared cache and logged out any help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ui beta no banner verizon S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As this is the S10+ and you are on Verizon, you will not be able to participate. For the S10 series, both Verizon and AT&T opted out of the Beta.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
usermOah56hTJa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your phone has to be an unlocked version.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please read the notice and mega thread that are pinned. Unlocked devices are the only ones supported.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As this is the S10+ and you are on Verizon, you will not be able to participate. For the S10 series, both Verizon and AT&T opted out of the Beta.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post