JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Store and Themes: Connectivity Issues

(Topic created: 06-20-2022 11:56 AM)
Amz_I_Am22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I've been trying to contact Samsung in regards to not being able to connect to the Galaxy Store or Theme store. I have tried using every method from clearing out cache, restarting, re-download...you name it. I have internet connection and wifi but I still keep receiving error messages for connection issues. I go onto both apps daily and for the past 2 days, I have not. Some of the error messages I am receiving are: 

"Something went wrong connecting to Galaxy Store" UHE: 202e8713e001 
OR
"Connect to a network to browse Galaxy Themes" 110 Unknown Host/77221/C100003

I'm hoping I can speak with someone in regards to this situation and try to possibly fix this without having to do a factory reset. 
userL5S2dKBuBd
Constellation
Options

Thank you so much,this worked!

0 Likes
userXj3EAHDSC8
Asteroid
Options
I'm having the same issue since yesterday. Have been using the same wifi for years now. Will not c9nnect on wifi but will on mobile data. I don't have unlimited data so this is a real problem for me.
0 Likes
RealtyPete
Astronaut
Options
I'm having same issue. S21 on AT&T. Doesn't work on 5G or WiFi and have tried all suggested solutions - Galaxy Store still not working. Also don't understand why this is happening all the sudden. Have been using store on WiFi and data almost every day for 10 months. Never have had even 1 problem. What changed?
0 Likes
userXj3EAHDSC8
Asteroid
Options
Read on another thread that it's a known issue with the June security update. So might have to wait for another update to fix.
RealtyPete
Astronaut
Options
Still on May update lol. Don't know if it's just AT&T but had 2 May updates (even shows on their website). Still waiting for June. And this just started happening 2-3 days ago. Screenshot_20220620-151339_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Amz_I_Am22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Ok guys! I may have figured out the issue! I figured I would check one more time to make sure my phone was fully updated. So, I clicked on the "About Phone" section under your settings. I saw there was a pretty big OTA update that must of come through and I just downloaded it and I'm able to use my galaxy store and theme store again!! Whoohoo!
Amz_I_Am22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Let me take that back....it won't let me download the themes🤬
0 Likes
RealtyPete
Astronaut
Options
Dang I was actually happy for u for a sec.... 🤷
Amz_I_Am22
Cosmic Ray
Options
So close! 😆
Amz_I_Am22
Cosmic Ray
Options
UPDATE: Good news! So after work, I stopped in at the AT&T store to show them what was going on. Don't think once I got there that I was able to pull up, download, and use Themes!!! It worked! Been on the app for the last 20 min and the update must have been the reason it wasn't connecting.