cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Unable to connect my Gear S3 to Galaxy Tab A

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4" 2020 and a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier watch. I've downloaded the Galaxy wearable app, followed all the steps and the app is unable to find my watch. I've done everything possible to connect the to my tablet but to no avail. any suggestions to solve this problem would be appreciated.

thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to connect my Gear S3 to Galaxy Tab A

Thank you for reaching out. The Gear S3 is not compatible with tablet PCs. Give this link a try for more information about compatible devices: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s3/device-compatibility/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Unable to connect my Gear S3 to Galaxy Tab A

samsung! my s3 will not connect to my note 10 at all! it spent 2 full days trying to pair! with nothing! I've tried over and over again and it will not pair! now it won't even connect back to my note 9 I had paired for 8 months! it's so ridiculous and frustrating! we spend a ton of money on your products! there shouldn't be any issues. if there is yous should replace with working devices or products. I'm to the point I don't even know if I want to keep samsung products. I've had you guys for many years! it's only been this past year I'm constantly having problems with my products.