Original topic:

Unable to place order for Samsung Access Subscription

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 10:30 PM)
userxl6ULeKtag
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

On June 29, 2021 I tried to purchase a Samsung Access Subcription for a S21 Ultra 256mb phone. After all my order details have been selected and I press check out button, error comes up as :

We are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again after a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have been talking with Samsung Customer Service and they had to escalate the ticket to their website back end department.  It is now 07/05/2021 and I'm hoping to hear a response in the next couple days.  I wanted to post this in case someone else had this issue. Its crazy that problems with something this basic can still happen.

Ticket 5536978

1 Reply
Sporus
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have had Samsung Access for a month now. I thought it was a good idea but now I think it was a mistake. My S21 Ultra runs hot all the time. I have never been able to get the 1tb of storage from One Drive that I am currently paying for. When I call Samsung they tell me that the One Drive issue is a Microsoft problem. When I use the number to Microsoft, it tells me that all help is online, which is just a help topics page. Samsung won't even let me cancel the One Drive subscription. So I am so far stuck with paying for something that I can't use.
0 Likes