cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Unable to receive text for 2 steps verification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently, i was goign to see something on my Samsung Cloud app, when i did that it appeared that i have to enable 2 steps verification to be able to interact with it. 

The problem is that when i put my phone number to receive the SMS i DONT RECEIVE any SMS, so i cannot enable the verificaion.

Help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 2 steps verification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I would recommend reaching out to our Media Solutions team and speak with Samsung Accounts in regards to your symptoms with Samsung Cloud. You can contact them by calling (855) 795-0509.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to your Samsung app on phone. Go into recent activity you will see where it reads: change password, recent activity, two factor authentication. Click on the last one, set it up, then go into Chrome browser (that's better than safari or regular Google) type in www.Samsung cloud.com/sign in, you shouldn't have a problem. I believe you have to set the 2 factor authentication up on the Samsung app on phone before you can go into the website to look at your cloud... I did it today no problem. If you already set it up on the Samsung app, it could be the browser that you're signing into. Chrome is the best I would use that if you're not using it from now on. If it's not the browser and you're still having issues, unfortunately you'd have to call Samsung. They can do the smart switch from that app and go into your phone and check to see if there's a glitch. You are there the whole time watching on the phone and it is safe. Good Luck!!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks friend. But the real problem here is that i do not receive any message with the code to confirm, i have even tried putting other number phones i have just in case that was my number, but nothing happens, i want to know what could i do, because without the two factor authentication i cannot enter to my cloud

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I would recommend reaching out to our Media Solutions team and speak with Samsung Accounts in regards to your symptoms with Samsung Cloud. You can contact them by calling (855) 795-0509.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds to me like it's an issue with your phone Carrier...Give them a call, explain you are not able to receive SMS texts especially for authentications. This happen to a friend of mine, he called his carrier and they fixed over the phone.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks dude and a thanks to all, I already solved it, i disable an option in Lockscreen and the message arrive without problem!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

which option??? I have the same problem!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What option in the lockscreen did you disable? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue. Tried calling the support number twice without getting any help. Would love to know how to fix it.