Original topic:

Unable to redeem LinkedIn Promo

(Topic created: 01-04-2022 08:47 AM)
AMANDAMC
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Anyone else having problems redeeming the LinkedIn promo via Samsung Members? Says it's unavailable via mobile, desktop only. 

10 Replies
userO4wm3YorK8
Asteroid
Options
Same here. Can't figure out how to report it
jay2388
Astronaut
Options

Any luck

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. What type of device are you using when trying to accept the promotion?

Can you please provide me a picture of the symptom/error message you are receiving?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
jay2388
Astronaut
Options
Z Fold 3. Cant find way to redeem on desktop. Screenshot_20220104-105007_LinkedIn.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to Linkedin directly as it appears their platform for LinkedIn premium isn't compatible with mobile devices.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
jay2388
Astronaut
Options
Well Samsung should provide either promo code or link whicb I can provide to Linkedin. They have no clue about this promotion. We need some information about how to identify this promotion
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to our promotions team directly at 866-888-5503 for further assistance.

0 Likes
Solution
AMANDAMC
Constellation
Options
Hi Jay, I uninstalled the app on my phone. Then I clicked to redeem it then followed the prompt to reinstall and it finally let me redeem. It won't let you claim if you have it pre-installed. It will either take you to the desktop (on your mobile) or to install the app. Hope that helps!
jay2388
Astronaut
Options
Worked. Thanks a lot