JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: ability to turn pages in Samsung notes like a notebook

(Topic created: 06-03-2023 05:43 AM)
BIGSHOO7TER
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I would like to know why I have a phone that looks like a book but yet when I take notes I'm unable to flip the pages in Samsung notes like a notebook from right to left right to left right to left it doesn't make any sense to back out of OneNote to go look at another note all the notes should be like a page in a book please respond as soon as possible it's a deal breaker

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
I'm confused. First you're talking about Samsung Notes, then OneNote, which is a seperate app. Could you clarify your point please? Are you wanting to turn the page between the two, or within the one of either?
BIGSHOO7TER
Constellation
Options
I have 500 pages of notes ..would like to look at them like a book instead of backing out to look at each note individually... there is no feature like that in Samsung notes
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Options
Samsung notes has a scroll option on the top right setting, page view / scroll direction, then have it scroll horizontally..

If you mean the page turn effect like in an ebook reader where it looks like you are literally turning the page, there is no feature in samsung notes.

In my opinion not a priority of a feature to be added, I would really appreciate if they added hyperlink option or custom font abilities more 🫤