cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DepecheMode66
Asteroid

Understanding a beta for phones

When the beta is released it's solely for testing purposes not for daily driver usage. So all the misunderstanding on quenching the idea that the one ui 2.0 BETA is a full normal release is mistaken. Do not download it and waste that slot for a true beta testing user. There will be plenty of bugs to report and do not expect being followed up on by Samsung engineers as this is not a official regular release. Nor is it a nightly beta of sort.

Most will be mad sad, angry, tight, salty or whatever you choose to call someone who gets very upset when they have to do a factory reset and use smart switch to hopefully fix their phone back to at least normal behavior.

Again do not update and waste that slot for a true beta tester and expect to experience plenty of bugs that may make your skin crawl.

3 REPLIES 3
JDog995
Halo

Re: Understanding a beta for phones

Already aware of this. Still signing up to get the recent features. I reported a ton of bugs and issues last year but only a few changes were made because of this and if anything the beta got worse as time went on. Its like the beta team didnt read any of the real requests and error logs and just did what they assumed we wanted done. Gestures used to be more fluid is an example and had vibration back then.

Highlighted
usernMCZ9pWKv1
Asteroid

Nah bruh I'm getting my new features now

THEGEEK19
Astronaut

That is the way these betas should be. But then there are people who join and then complain that something doesn't work and then they threaten to switch to apple like little crying babies would. For us true testers, people like this hinder the release of bug fixes since we have to sift through hundreds of posts complaining in order to get to legitimate posts regarding actual bugs and some possible solutions to those bugs.