JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to copy Verification code/ OTP

(Topic created: 07-23-2022 01:08 PM)
TruLey
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I use Samsung messages but a very simple and native feature of copy OTP is missing.Is the feature already there anfd i missed it or any plan of coming soon? 

Any help??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jess04
Sun
Options
In my experience, that feature has been inconsistent. It may depend on what app/site is sending you the OTP. I know a lot of times when I receive the notification bubble at the top of the screen it will allow me to copy it from there by tapping on a suggestion button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Jess04
Sun
Options
Can you elaborate? There are so many abbreviations in the tech world, what exactly are you referring to?
0 Likes
TruLey
Astronaut
Options
One time password or verification codes sent for 2 step verification. In Google messages I have an option to copy the code. But samsung messages I do not. I like samsung messages.
0 Likes
Solution
Jess04
Sun
Options
In my experience, that feature has been inconsistent. It may depend on what app/site is sending you the OTP. I know a lot of times when I receive the notification bubble at the top of the screen it will allow me to copy it from there by tapping on a suggestion button.
TruLey
Astronaut
Options
Oh okay. I appreciate you responding. I will try the bubbles and pop out if I need too.
0 Likes