JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voice answer or reject

(Topic created: 01-26-2019 08:59 PM)
PaulBulman
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Does the note 8 allow you to answer or reject calls by voice?

0 Likes
55 Replies
Nathansgrl1
Asteroid
Options
🤣 she is a little frustrating
0 Likes
userIMIUpXq0cP
Constellation
Options

Awesome 

@userR7IX7ILzgM wrote:

Having an option in call settings to answer and reject without bixbys help I believe is essential for users who don't use bixby by time. Please Samsung add it to an update. Make us all happy and proud to be loyal!

Awesome 

user6tDshVsSTr
Asteroid
Options
Yes please add to an update of my voice settings in s8 active so I can just say answer like I used to on my last phone!
Boujiemama
Constellation
Options
I totally agree! I want the voice answer and reject option back. It wasn't broke so it didn't need to fixed! Samsung please send out an update to add it to the Note 8. Everyone doesn't use Bixby all the time.
userL4mN4ebzTD
Constellation
Options

I am missing that feature so much. And the same applies to stoping and snoozing the alarm clock. They canceled it too:((( i also have the feeling that i downgraded my note 3 was legendary 🙂

userKomeaNyFtK
Constellation
Options

Same here,  I use the  Snooze stop on the alarm every day and the answer reject on the phone everyday and like someone else stated you can answer the phone from across the room if you're busy that's the 2 main things I liked about my note 3 which this does not have I should have read these reviews before I purchase this expensive paper weight . Going back to my note 3 and as someone else stated better time you say Hi Bixby reject its pretty much to Late and to wordy

user6tDshVsSTr
Asteroid
Options
I agree!!!
0 Likes
user6tDshVsSTr
Asteroid
Options
I even searched s voice in play store but it didn't show up on my S8 Active since its bloated with bixby :'(
0 Likes
user8qbXnBTAmQ
Asteroid
Options

I agree bring back that option it is so useful when you are busy and can't get to your phone to just say it and then get to your phone or continue the phone call on speaker. This is one option that was above other cell phones. Samsung please bring it back I want that option as I used it all the time

user8qbXnBTAmQ
Asteroid
Options

Tried to check the box saying this helped me but it wouldn't even let me check the box. I just wanted to put that so that maybe Samsung wood see that there are many people who missed that option I totally agree with everything said by this user that was one feature that I loved and I have been using the Galaxy since it was first came on the market and would like to continue to use it but I want that feature back give us the option will decide to use it or not but in my case it's definitely used just as this user stated about being in another room and not able to get to your phone before it stops and you can just yell answer and you don't lose your call very disappointed give us that feature back