cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

WHERE DID Samsung PASS GO?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just updated my S20 5G to the One UI 2.5 and saw a small changes and updates but then saw the app Samsung PASS disappeared? It held all my passwords and seems to have been deleted? Is there a new place for them or app?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: WHERE DID Samsung PASS GO?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it does not have a physical app icon anymore but it is under settings in security section. update when you go into Samsung pass in security section under the settings (the 3 dots in the upper right corner)there is a option to add the Samsung pass icon to Apps folder.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: WHERE DID Samsung PASS GO?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it's called; it no longer exists to be downloaded.
it's that simple. 🙄

@andyy98 The app no longer exists on any updated software version. the service still does exists so you can continue to save your passwords. but they got rid of the physical app since that update. I had the same concern, searched all over my note 20 ultra for it to no avail.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I searched it in my apps and wouldn't show up or open... 😯
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it does not have a physical app icon anymore but it is under settings in security section. update when you go into Samsung pass in security section under the settings (the 3 dots in the upper right corner)there is a option to add the Samsung pass icon to Apps folder.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my Note 10 plus still with UI 2.1 but it's good to know so when I get the update I'll know where I can find it Thanks 😊
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can go to your settings > biometrics and security > samsung pass. It'll ask you to sign in. Once signed in click the three little dots on the top right. From there go to settings > add icon to app screen. You'll have the app icon back in the app drawer.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the update, Pass disappeared, I've reactivated under settings but everything's been cleared from it, it doesn't have any of my passwords any more. If you've not did the update yet, go in and save your passwords before updating as you'll lose them all if you don't.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, it is still available after the update, just follow the instructions above exactly and you should be good to go with it in your apps drawer. Just spent a good 30 minutes panicking that I lost my passwords but its all good haha