cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch face

I have Gear S2 and had several watch face from Bergen when I had S8+ but when I upgraded to S20+, those watch faces are gone and I can't even search Bergen in Galaxy store. When I try to access watch face from maker's website, it takes me to Galaxy store but  I'm getting it's not compatible and contact us message. What could be the issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Watch face

I had an S8+ and have a Gear S3;  like you I now have an S20+... Try this out...

Go to the "Galaxy Store" -  Click on upper left corner hamburger lines...then click on my apps; 

next click on Watch in horrizontal menu (shows: Apps, Themes, & Watch)

Once there, you should see any watch faces you have purchased!  Good luck!!!

If you haven't checked out "Bixby Routines" yet, do a search on YouTube.  Don't confuse this with Bixby Button;  Bixby Routines are very cool  & very useful!!!

If this solves your problem,  please click on "Solution Provided".... You will be my very first Solution match!!!  Thx. - - Good luck!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Watch face

I looked at it but seem like some watch faces didn't make it there. I bought several from Bergen but I can't even search that maker. wife has galaxy watch and she can see that maker.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Watch face

hmmmm.  I guess that's the only place I know to go... I guess you might check your emails for any purchases... hopefully they show up there on a Search and then you can contact Google Playstore and ask them where they are...  Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Watch face

I got those from galaxy store
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Watch face

yeah, I understand that. I am assuming every time you make a purchase through the Galaxy store, they send you a confirmation in your emails. if they did, there's a good chance that you would have documentation for each and every purchase you made of the Bergen watch faces. if you do not have a record through your emails, perhaps you can just contact the Galaxy store and tell them you bought some Bergen watches and hopefully they have record of all those purchases.

I hope you are enjoying your new s20 Plus!