Original topic:

Wearable App Crashing after July '21 Update

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 12:05 AM)
GHarsh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Since the July '21 update, I haven't been able to get into my Wearable app, downloaded from PlayStore on my S21 Ultra. I've uninstalled the app and re-downloaded, I've restarted my phone and tried again. I've uninstalled from the PlayStore and downloaded from the Galaxy Store. Nothing's working. I'm thinking there's a glitch in the app, and that it needs to be fixed by the DVs. When I click on the app icon, it flashes as if it wants to open, then the whole phone just does this little freeze thing for a few seconds, and stays in the app icon drawer.

Any clue on how to fix this (or just wait it out for the next update) is greatly appreciated, because it seems by the PlayStore reviews that I'm not the only one. 

Thanks!

3 Replies
Lewchini
Astronaut
Options
Unfortunately, it seems like you ARE the only one. Namaste
0 Likes
GHarsh
Constellation
Options

Thanks for the help....? I just posted this less than an hour ago, and I'm pretty sure you haven't looked at the reviews I mentioned. Some actual assistance would be great. 

STGib
Constellation
Options
You are not the only one. This app will not complete set up. I reset my watch and now can not reconnect using the app bc the app stalls midway through the set up process. There is Definitely something wrong since the app was updated.
0 Likes