Original topic:

Weather App

(Topic created: 12-17-2020 05:58 AM)
LittleDevious
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I have this weather app listed in my apps. Yet I don't have it any where on my phone that I can find it. I have the weather channel app that I use and I want to get rid of this one yet I can't find it to uninstall and it updates itself and turns on location and notifications. So is there a way to get rid of this and where is it exactly? 20200609_191337.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. The weather app you are referring to is a built in weather app on your device. This is the weather app that runs the weather widget.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
VampyrateXD
Astronaut
Options

Not to start a new thread over something similar. I have an unlocked S20 Note Ultra (512gb) and it for some reason refuses to install the weather app, even after finding and manually downloading the apk to my computer then transferring to device. I'm stuck on Verizon due to work, and I have a sneaking suspicion this is the culprit as to why I can't install/utilize the app. Any workarounds or recommendations for me to try out?

0 Likes