Original topic:

Weather/covid

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 03:40 PM)
userEiTg6gCSkD
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Who do I complain to about what Samsung includes with the weather on my phone. My weather is displayed on my homepage. When I tap on it. It takes me to expanded weather info. It's the usual stuff, humidity, pollen, rain, 10 day forecast. But the second thing it shows after the current temp is the covid cases and deaths in my county. I dont need nor want an update and reminder every time I check the weather. Covid has nothing to do with the weather.  Everyone in the world knows how to find the latest covid numbers. Samsung weather needs to stay in its lane. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
I don't think there's a way to complaint about this so if that bothers you, you can use a different and better app.
0 Likes
Options
True, I've never seen a problem with having this data. Many people are going too much on a rant about this for no reason
userEiTg6gCSkD
Astronaut
Options
I don't have a problem with having the data it just doesn't belong with the weather. Who needs the gloom and doom when I'm trying to see if the weather is good for a picnic. Not sure who is going on a rant. I think you may have a low bar for what is a rant.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userEiTg6gCSkD
Astronaut
Options
I like the layout of the Samsung/weather channel. I just don't need a dose of doom when I'm trying to find out if it's going to rain. But I probably will have to switch to a different app.
0 Likes