cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Weather widget scroll loop]

I totally agree. I work 40 minutes towards  the mountains from my home twice a week and 40 minutes south east twice a week. The weather is often completely  different in those  locations than my home location. There is nothing worse than going from home where it is sunny and warm to cold rain closer to the mountains. Please fix this. I used this feature daily. More than daily really. Now I just swear at it. A complete waste of space on my screen. Please let us retirn to the previous incarnation of this weather app.

Highlighted
Astronaut

That will crowd your otherwise clean screen.  

Astronaut

Yes, I have the same problem. I don't like the new way the widget works. Basically, it's a downgrade to it's functionality! Samsung needs to fix this!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mistake. A step back that was a nice option I used it all the time to check weather of family and loved ones. Also  travel destinations, really helped with wardrobe planning for future travel. Restore it please.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I agree that this is an issues in Android 10. I should not have to create multiple widgets that take up the screen from my apps or other widgets just to view other city locations

Highlighted
Astronaut

This is nonsense, what would be the rational behind changing  this.