cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Weather widget scroll loop]

After latest upgrade weather widget no longer scrolls through save locations.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weather widget scroll loop]

@Samsung_ldaaAc1 Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be something new implemented into Android 10. From my understanding, instead of swiping locations, it now allows you to add a widget for each location. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

This isn't acceptable. The whole point of having the widget scroll was to have a single widget for weather, not have one per city take up an entire phone screen or five. This is a bug, not a feature and needs to be returned to original functionality. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Agreed this is a bug not a feature according to all other I have spoken to experiencing this, this is expensify frustrating

Highlighted
Constellation

The transparent weather Clock has the functionality to switch cities. 

Highlighted
Constellation

What is Samsung doing? I've held off updating my tablet because they messed up so badly on the last update. How do wer get the message to them that these are not good changes?

Constellation

This is a bug that needs repair, not a feature. I do not want to clog my entire screen with all of the locations I monitor. Scrolling through the cities is the preferred feature. Please do not downgrade functionality then try to lie to us about it being a feature. Just admit it's a bug & tell us when the problem can be corrected. We are loyal Samsung customers & deserve better than being talked down to about supposed functionality. Please correct this problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

This is not good. I travel a lot for work and scrolling through a single widget is quick and easy. Now you want me to add multiple widgets? Not an improvement at all.

Highlighted
Constellation

This isn't a "something new" it's a "something is messed up"! Samsung needs to de-bug this UI problem STAT, so it works again! I have not been enjoying the S9+ Samsung Device as much as previous ones because of problems like this.

I need to check weather in at least TWO locations because I commute. I need to be able to SCROLL between the two without having to open the app! Please FIX it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I don't think Samsung cares what users think about the UI updates. That was the worst ever. The taking away of features and calling it a feature is unacceptable except there isn't much they allow to do. My wish is for an "undo update" feature. I'm considering switching from Samsung on my next purchase.