cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Weight Management

Where did the Weight Management function go in Samsung Health?  It looks like the app updated and I do like a lot of the new features, but the Weight Management tool is the biggest reason I use Samsung Health. 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Weight Management

same here, I use it regularly and it disappeared with out even a warning.. I did not even see anything new that replaces weight management
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Weight management - This was the one feature that actually made Samsung Health worth using. Why on earth would you remove a feature that was so helpful? This app is back to being mediocre.
Highlighted
Supernova

@Jnyce @SamZo10 @Bhavi 

Thanks for letting the forum know how you feel about this change. 

Which feature specifically are you concerned about being removed? As the report here states, some management features are being removed, but tracking of weight, caffeine, and calorie intake, is not

Have you seen a recent update that removes features you are using specifically? Which ones are those? Being really specific about what was removed will be helpful as you provide user feedback!

I've tagged your post so it appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!
Highlighted
Supernova

@Jnyce @Bhavi 

Thanks for letting the forum know how you feel about this change. I'm not with Samsung but have been involved in app development. It's hard to know which features to keep, update, and grow sometimes. I'd bet this specific feature was under utilized by the vast majority of folks using the Samsung Health app, and so development effort was moved elsewhere. Hopefully your feedback is heard and that feature or something returns. 

I'd encourage you to leave this feedback for the app developer here on the app page (Android or iOS).

I know in reading about this issue that some folks really want the weight management widget back, but I did want to make sure you knew the tracking capabilities are still there. As the report here states, some management features are being removed, but tracking of weight, caffeine, and calorie intake, is not

Have you seen a specific feature function you want back? Which one and how would you like to see that used?

I've tagged your post so it appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Weight Management

The weight management portion of the app that kept track of your weight goals and helped in calorie management is what was removed. I utilized that feature very frequently to help me regulate my calorie intake versus the amount of exercise I had done or failed to do for the day.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Just put it back! It did all the math and displayed it in a single bar line on the summary page. Serious weight management requires you to balance intake and burning of calories ... I'm down 58# in 14 months and this feature is a major contributor....