cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Weight management missing

Hello I am very worried for the last version of samsung health. I ve just update it and the manage of the weight is disapper. I have 3 samsung device working with samsung health. Do you know if this feature will be back?
Thank you

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Weight management missing

The Weight Management tool in the Samsung Health App needs to be reinstalled. This feature is an absolute necessity for this app to be worth anything - if it doesn't come back, I'll be seeking alternatives like Garmin Connect, etc. Samsung, please bring the Weight Management tool back to the app.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This was the one feature that actually made Samsung Health worth using. Why on earth would you remove a feature that was so helpful?
Highlighted
Supernova

@userVCg7RmnvPZ @SamZo10 @RMutt 

Thanks for letting the forum know how you feel about this change. 

Which feature specifically are you concerned about being removed? As the report here states, some management features are being removed, but tracking of weight, caffeine, and calorie intake, is not

Have you seen a recent update that removes features you are using specifically? Which ones are those? Being really specific about what was removed will be helpful as you provide user feedback!

I've tagged your post so it appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Screenshot_20180911-163121_Samsung Health.jpg

Screenshot_20190426-205647_Samsung Health.jpg

This feature is no more available. If u want I can send you a screenshot of my updated app. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Weight management missing

The weight management feature has been removed. I want it back.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userVCg7RmnvPZ @SamZo10 @RMutt 

Thanks for letting the forum know how you feel about this change. I'm not with Samsung but have been involved in app development. It's hard to know which features to keep, update, and grow sometimes. I'd bet this specific feature was under utilized by the vast majority of folks using the Samsung Health app, and so development effort was moved elsewhere. Hopefully your feedback is heard and that feature or something returns. 

I'd encourage you to leave this feedback for the app developer here on the app page (Android or iOS).

I know in reading about this issue that some folks really want the weight management widget back, but I did want to make sure you knew the tracking capabilities are still there. As the report here states, some management features are being removed, but tracking of weight, caffeine, and calorie intake, is not

Have you seen a specific feature function you want back? Which one and how would you like to see that used?

I've tagged your post so it appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!
Highlighted
Asteroid

I ve already gave my feedback on google play, I really hope the weight management will be back soon. There are many negative comments from other people for this update in the last days. 

Also caffeine is gone... I couldnt find it, but I am worried only for the weight management. Please Samsung hear my voice. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yes please add back the weight management portion in Samsung health.
Highlighted
Asteroid

The feature will be back in the future?