Original topic:

What is Cloudfront and why an I getting redirects to that site?

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 12:40 PM)
Rudreindeer
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I got my Note 20 Ultra 5g from AT&T at the beginning of July. I am starting to regret it as anytime I try going to the Samsung Privacy website, I am being redirected to some Amazon site called Cloudfront. I have also had my Note 20 Ultra 5g factory reset twice on its own.
I have tried calling AT&T and they want me to purchase something called Assurion ON TOP of the full insurance protections I already have.
Does anyone know of Cloudfront? I suspect a malicious player who lives with me has put my phone under mobile management, but calls to Samsung and local authorities go ignored.
If anyone out there has any ideas, guidance, or suggestions, I am more than happy to hear them!

Thank You

0 Likes
3 Replies
userH3OGefi2Ww
Cosmic Ray
Options
Here's the phone number for Samsung Support They can help you out with your issue +1 800-726-7864
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. Have you downloaded anything strange or noticed applications you haven't downloaded on your phone? Does this issue still occur when your phone is in safe mode? Have you made sure your phone is up to date on its software?

0 Likes
Rudreindeer
Constellation
Options
I have not downloaded anything strange nor have any suspect applications. It does still occur in Safe Mode and my phone is up to date. However I did get a notice via snail mail that my CPNI information was compromised. I have not been able to get my carrier to acknowledge the letter even after calling the support number given. (It is a valid number) I agree that this is frustrating and will contact Samsung support directly. My biggest issue is that for about the next month if they request me sending the phone in I won't be able to as it is vital for use at work at this juncture. I just hope my proprietary work information does not get comprpmised!
0 Likes