JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is Samsung Magician

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 01:12 PM)
SweetTasha
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Just wondering. It was using a bit of cpu one time when the system itself was having problems. What I'm saying is that Magician using a bit of cpu was quite possibly because the system was in trouble; not that Magician was necessarily the problem. 

I'm using a note10+ on a Windows 10 PC.

What is it for?

TIA for your reply.
SweetTasha.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SweetTasha Thanks for reaching out. Samsung Magician is the software that's used to optimize the company's solid-state drives (SSDs). Magician allows users to keep an eye on the drive health, manage and protect their data as well as improve the performance of the drive. You can find more information here: https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/product/consumer/magician/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Caelifera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I believe Samsung Magician is a software that gives you unique features and helps with your SSD. It can scan it for malfunctions , give performance Bench marks , and more. It can even identify if your SSD is authentic!
0 Likes
Goodmouth285
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Just wondering .
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SweetTasha Thanks for reaching out. Samsung Magician is the software that's used to optimize the company's solid-state drives (SSDs). Magician allows users to keep an eye on the drive health, manage and protect their data as well as improve the performance of the drive. You can find more information here: https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/product/consumer/magician/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.