Original topic:

What's happening to Bixby?

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 02:33 PM)
Jess04
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Samsung, what are you doing?

You make great devices but seriously, why do you keep stripping away your software and features? If you had worked on Bixby as much as you've worked on your software update scheduling and your cameras, Bixby would be king (or queen or whatever). I tried to ask Bixby for help with ideas for recipes. It used to show a list within a given capsule that I could scroll through and it would say "here are some dinner recipes." NOW when I try it, it shows a single recipe with the Next button and a Menu button. 🤨 I don't need to hear Bixby tell me that it's found dinner recipes EVERY time I tap Next.

Why do you deconstruct Bixby and make changes to further every one else's point? That Bixby is trash. Or at least its becoming trash. You took away the ability to correct Bixby when it gets an action wrong. Then you get rid of the ability to unlock your phone with your voice. Then you get rid of nearly all of her capabilities within the Gallery app. And now this? You should just keep Routines, drop the "Bixby" name and get rid of the voice assistant if you're going to keep making these changes that no one asked for!

You're copying Apple too much and you're going to ruin your devices this way!
3 Replies
Options
I fixed it it wasn't plugged in all the way lol 😆
0 Likes
Jess04
Comet
Options
Now you're removing Fitness Videos from Samsung Health app?! What the **bleep** is wrong with you Samsung? 🤨 Are you try to reduce your features and strip down your devices to be like Apple? At least give users a valid reason for why these are being removed?
Why did you remove Samsung Health Fitness videos?
Why doesn't the U.S. have Blood Pressure Measuring yet?
Why did you remove Bixby Voice Unlock?
Why did you remove Bixby's access to Gallery commands?
Why are you removing all of these things?
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I completely understand your feedback and I am forwarding it accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.