Original topic:

When will we finally get a Samsung Health web interface?

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 03:14 PM)
userhnYUXp9TQe
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I just bought (for a trial) a Samsung watch.  I set it up with my phone and am now looking for the web interface.  Everybody needs a web interface!!  

Looking at this community, I found out this has been a request for YEARS (at least since 2018) but nothing has been done, even though there are plenty of users that request this feature.

I don't see a reason to keep this watch if I am going to fight a phone screen to see my info. 

AND I don't see a reason to do business with a company that ignores user requests for better support for their products. 

When can we get a big screen interface? 

I challenge you to mark this request as "Solved" 

3 Replies
winterbaby247
Astronaut
Options
I am getting my watch today, I am new to the android family after being an iPhone user since the iPhone first came out. I made the switch because I felt like Apple was not listening to its customers, plus a few other things go going on I don't agree with. Anyway, what do you mean by web interface? You want to use the internet on the watch? What is a big screen interface?

Pardon my "stulid" questions.
0 Likes
thenewbreed
Asteroid
Options

The question is, when will Samsung provide a website for the Samsung Health app, so that users can log in on a computer instead of just the phone. Many people have requested it, but no action by Samsung to date.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes