JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is the Samsung health app?

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 09:42 AM)
GiftedNapper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a Samsung s22 and I cannot find a Samsung health app anywhere in terms of a icon in the app drawer that I can actually tap on. The only way I am able to find and open the Samsung health app is by searching for it every time by typing "Samsung health". Is there not a Samsung health app icon? I see a Samsung health monitor app icon for the ECG monitoring, but the main Samsung health app is not anywhere to be found. Every time I want to open it to look at all of my health information I have to search for it. Am I missing something?
0 Likes
5 Replies
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes there is a icon when you search for it tap locate icon then put it in a place where you can remember next time
Screenshot_20220817_124133_Finder.jpg
0 Likes
GiftedNapper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Turns out it was hidden. User Rydah's (below) suggestion worked
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @GiftedNapper, I hope you're doing well.

By chance, did you possible hide the icon in your app drawer? You can check by going to your App drawer>Menu button>Settings>Hide apps on Home and App screens> Uncheck Samsung Health if it is listed as a hidden app.

Alternatively, you can also try uninstalling the app and reinstall it via Google Play or Samsung's Galaxy App store.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
GiftedNapper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you, it was hidden! No idea how that happened but I have it back now. Much appreciated
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Great! Please make sure to mark my previous post as solved and that will take care of this thread.

So happy I was able to help. Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.