Original topic:

Why/How you should install the beta!

(Topic created on: 11/15/20 9:53 AM)
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
First of all I am not sure does anyone talked about this! But as you know One UI 3.0 beta has released! And some people are scared of losing memory or slowing the system!

Well lots of beta tests has been got negative turns (bugs, errors, memory loss, etc.), I have tested too. In this beta there is small bugs, but you should try it anyway the bugs are not giving problems to your phone, and your phones performance is increasing, well you can think that it will use more battery, but no! it is increasing the battery power too. Lots of features lots of new cool animations, this update has changed my phone. For update you should just send a request to Samsung from samsung members app. I won't be talking about every change because you can read the changes before updating, and please read bellow before updating!

IMPORTANT: I did not see this issue, but before update you should backup your phone data to any device! Because there is a chance that you could lose the data! But as I said, I did not lose my memory or data, so I don't think you will lose either, BUT! Do not risk it, Just backup your data to another device it could be a laptop or desktop (Windows/Mac) even you can backup to another phone but I prefer to use a computer!

Hope this helped you!
20 Replies
Sopaul
Astronaut
Options
samsung not 20 ultra what day for updated one ui 3.0
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Sorry I am a bit confused about the question, but if you are asking for when the update is coming! I guess the original version will be released soon, I don't know the exact date but you can install the beta from samsung members home! but the origin one UI 3.0 is not released yet. You have to wait a little more
Jamena3131
Astronaut
Options
I have an unlocked Note 20 Ultra that I bought directly from Samsung. But I still don't see the option to join the beta program. Any suggestions?
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
You have to request it from samsung members app, there should be a part that says join UI beta!
0 Likes
Shawnb73
Asteroid
Options
I actually caught it and registered on my Note 20 Ultra which is factory unlocked and activated on T-Mobile about 2 weeks ago but even checking a few times a day I have yet to be able to download it.
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
I know this would be a nonsense question but did you checked your system updates from settings, because I don't know further... sorry about that
0 Likes
Shawnb73
Asteroid
Options
Yes. I did it a few times a day and nothing
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
I really don't know the issue but make sure to post this, the operators should help you!
0 Likes
Shawnb73
Asteroid
Options
Yea. I chatted with them as well. Didn't really have an answer for me. Just said it should be soon. They go by IEMI numbers I guess. I just don't get how the S20 could be up to beta 4 and I haven't gotten to download anything yet. Oh well.... It'll happen when it happens. All I can do is keep checking.