Original topic:

Why/How you should install the beta!

(Topic created on: 11/3/20 3:21 PM)
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
First of all I am not sure does anyone talked about this! But as you know One UI 3.0 beta has released! And some people are scared of losing memory or slowing the system!

Well lots of beta tests has been got negative turns (bugs, errors, memory loss, etc.), I have tested too. In this beta there is small bugs, but you should try it anyway the bugs are not giving problems to your phone, and your phones performance is increasing, well you can think that it will use more battery, but no! it is increasing the battery power too. Lots of features lots of new cool animations, this update has changed my phone. For update you should just send a request to Samsung from samsung members app. I won't be talking about every change because you can read the changes before updating, and please read bellow before updating!

IMPORTANT: I did not see this issue, but before update you should backup your phone data to any device! Because there is a chance that you could lose the data! But as I said, I did not lose my memory or data, so I don't think you will lose either, BUT! Do not risk it, Just backup your data to another device it could be a laptop or desktop (Windows/Mac) even you can backup to another phone but I prefer to use a computer!

Hope this helped you!
MurphyMustang
Asteroid
Options
I tried to get into program from beginning; eventually a couple weeks ago it worked but said it was full. I have Tmobile and no idea why it wouldn't let me initially register to the point now it says I am good but now program is full. Sure wish Samsung just had a way to add people like us who had trouble at beginning but now can register...even if program is full!
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
I'm waiting on the beta for the Note 10+ to come out but im really anticipating the update, is there anything you specifically like about it? I'd love to hear from someone who has it
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
Ohh for me its the performance, even with less battery you can work more faster with these and the smoothness has increased like when you swiping up or down when you are in settings you can see that feature, other then that there is extra camera specs, you can put walpaper in your call background and now you can call with live text if you dont want to show your voice, thats nice! and notification panel has changed, and lots of little detail changes! acctually to be honest you should try but you dont have to, like you can live with that but these new specs are so good for me. they are not much but they are useful :thumbs_up: Thanks for asking my opinion :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
I've seen a few specs of it and I know its nothing crazy but I like when they add some performance stuff. There's only a few things I really want them to add like replying from the lock screen, edge lighting when on Do Not Disturb, stuff like that
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
yeah that could be nice but if you want them to add those you should make a post from this application! they are always updating depends on what do we want :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
0 Likes
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
I've tried but someone told me it was because of security reasons but if Apple and other phones have it I just wonder whats stopping us especially with the replying on lock screen
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
I am not sure but I guess its because of the password, when you have password that means no one (except you) can touch your phone, so the password is like your permission and if you dont give a permission no one can reply someone in your contacts without your permission! I dont know these are my thoughts... but try posting this in Samsung Members, Im sure you will get a reply
0 Likes
Alexb007
Galaxy
Options
yeah but like also Apple has that and all you have to do is long press the message on the home screen. I feel like it should be the users choice if they activate it yknow? thats one thing I'm jealous of apple
MehmetJoseph
Astronaut
Options
You are right, but I can't do anything 'bout it... but hey! you can just POST IT!! lol, if you want you can post it because not just me all the users should agree these type of ideas! you know what I mean? Just post it, even if noone interested samsung checks all posts!
Sopaul
Astronaut
Options
I want to download for my galaxy note 20 ultra