JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gaming hub terminated discord

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 12:43 AM)
Mark_Critelli
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

This is very unsettling and not good for business I know a bunch of people including me that enjoy using gaming hub just to show what game we're playing in real time on discord and I always recommended Samsung phones for this cool feature allowing Game hub to link with discord so you can see what games you playing on discord in real time and once you take this feature away I find it no point of having gaming hub because I really don't use the gaming hub I only use it for the cool function of linking it with discord the show my games in real time so removing and not teaming up with discord and keeping this main feature is a huge blow towards Samsung I highly recommend that they should keep on timing up with discord to continue this function, anytime you play a game you can see what game you're playing in real time on PC and on Xbox and on PlayStation and the only phone that was able to do it was Samsung things to gaming hub so having this a feature gives Samsung phones and tablets a bonus for a reason to want it to get Samsung phone or tablet especially when most people know about and use discord no other phone allows you to see what game you're playing on discord except for Samsung thanks to gaming hub so I highly recommend bringing this feature back permanently

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

9tgCbMv
Constellation
Options
Gamer

Screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٤٠٣-٠٨٤٢١٢_Gaming Hub.png

Dear Samsung Team,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent announcement about the termination of the partnership between Gaming Hub and Discord. This unique collaboration has set Samsung apart from other mobile companies, offering a feature that displays our gaming activities on our Galaxy phones directly on Discord. It's a feature that no other phones provide, and it significantly enhances the gaming experience on Samsung devices.

The integration of Gaming Hub with Discord has been a standout feature for me and many others in the gaming community. It allows us to showcase our gaming activities and connect with friends in a way that is seamless and integrated, which is something we highly value.

With the removal of this feature, I feel that the Gaming Hub loses a core part of its appeal and functionality. It's not just about playing games; it's about being part of a community and sharing our experiences with others. The ability to display what we're playing on our Galaxy phones is a small but significant joy that we will greatly miss.

I urge Samsung to reconsider this decision and explore ways to maintain or reintroduce this feature. The partnership with Discord has been a unique selling point for Samsung phones and tablets, and its discontinuation will be a loss not just for users but for the brand as well.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to see continued support for the gaming community through innovative features like the one being discontinued.

Sincerely,

AbdulRahman Alhosni

Sun
Options
Gamer
Do you think maybe it was Discord that ended this relationship?