Original topic:

Why is Parler not available as an App?

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 7:45 AM)
usercueQe1ecIs
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Why has Samsung jumped on the censorship boat & not allowing its users to download Parler?

9 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
I think the app and site is gone for now.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Yeah the site, including the app, are down right now because they chose to use Amazon for their servers instead of somewhere outside of the US.

Try Minds but don't get the app from the Play store get it from the Minds website. The one on the Play Store is heavily censored.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
I tried to reinstall. Now it won't let find it in my phone!!!
userJQnRmEJo0P
Constellation
Options
censorship
Wildlife1
Astronaut
Options
Really.....? I already had it downloaded and using it!! If you have had it downloaded already, can they just "take it"?? :pouting_face:
0 Likes
goodgamie
Constellation
Options
when can we get parler app back
0 Likes
useryMcOoSdePJ
Constellation
Options
Samsung is Administered by technological Geeks whose physical-laziness led them to believe in a utopian world where all money belongs to nations as tribes, and to the world government to diminish corporations' money to end all military expenditures for all "tribes," big and small. Only problem with this is Samsung and others running corporations as Fascist Communists and Totalitarian Communists are naively believing their own false hopes of being able to personally get rich from their corporations as they drain their corporations dry with their own salaries. Just doesn't work under any Communist DICTATORSHIP except by MONETARY CORRUPTION VIOLATING RULES AND LAWS OF COMMUNIST DOGMA. Samsung is pushing to be COMMUNISTICALLY CONNECTED WITH ITS COMMUNIST TECH COMMUNIST COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS OF THOUGHT AND OPINION AND COMMUNICATIONS. For personal monetary gains by Samsung Administrators. If not, they are naive to the Worldwide Communist Movement.
nitromikey1320
Astronaut
Options
I can't sign on to my Parler app?
0 Likes
Guahan
Asteroid
Options
You can side-load the Parler app from parler.com. Just follow the instructions. It's simple and the app works perfectly.