Original topic:

Why is my A03 slower than my ugly fire tablet?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Jadeslayz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
When I get up to play roblox (like everyday) I do a comparison: WHICH IS THE BETTER DEVICE?... The fire won... When I play on my phone I crash more when I play dti (dress to impress) so I want to know why since y'all such nerds (I don't mean it šŸ™ƒšŸ™‚) at least my phone doesn't go to the recovery process every 2 times it runs out of battery šŸ˜’
0 Likes
10 Replies
Options
Have you ran a diagnostic check on it ? It's in settings called "Device Care". Try that if you haven't already.
0 Likes
Jadeslayz
Cosmic Ray
Options
They all show normal
0 Likes
Options
Might want to get that looked at. Not sure what's up. Good luck
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
The phone is low on memory for one and not designed really for games
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A low end phone with low resources - less memory, slower processor. I actually didn't think anything could be slower than a fire tablet.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
I have the same phone and an s22ultra ultra and the A03 phone sucks and slower than any phone ever no matter if u factory reset it the phone is still very slow
Options
You are expecting the literal lowest performing tier phone possible to game? I'd say your luck it even has enough RAM to load Roblox or whatever you play.
There's a reason why Samsung sells $100 phones but they also sell $1,600 phones. If the $100 phone was even remotely close to the $1,600 phone what would be the point of making both phones? It's fundamental common sense.
Also, are you like actually old enough to agree to the terms of service for this app?
I feel like you're no older than my son and he definitely is not old enough to grasp a TOS agreement. Nor would I ever allow him access to any public forums. You shouldn't be here there's mature stuff from spam posters all the time. There is an age limit for a reason.
Lastly, doing a performance test every day will not net you better results your phone will not get faster as you sleep I promise you that it has set specification that do not change themselves since they are the physical hardware inside of the phone. You should probably sign off. You're username is a reference to the jelly Minecraft YouTuber, correct? That along with no basic understanding of how tech works and you're level of maturity in your post tell the story. You are still a kid, just use what you have and don't enter agreements with apps and lie about your age. You can easily YouTube which device is better instead of joining a forum full of adults and scam artists.
Jadeslayz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Girl šŸ˜’
0 Likes
Jadeslayz
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm definitely not a kid & it gets the job done I was expecting a solution not a 100 word compliant šŸ¤Ø
0 Likes