Original topic:

Will signing out of samsung account delete notes?

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 09:03 PM)
Invalidar
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Will signing out of my samsung account delete the notes locally stored on my device? I want to switch over to the same account as my phone but don't want to risk losing my school notes on my Galaxy Tab S7 FE. Also, would switching over to my phone account overwrite the notes in its cloud with the notes in my Tab S7 FE? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
4 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
I would try to share them via 'wifi direct', to your phone, or any other share method that would work.

You could also 'sync' with your account before signing out and then restore them to your phone from the cloud.

Also, to answer your first question, I do not believe signing out will delete files from the notes app. Signing in is primarily for backup, sync, restore, etc etc
JRTuttle4
Halo
Options
When I signed out of my Samsung account, mine weren't deleted. I believe I transferred mine using the Samsung Smart Switch app, so they were on both devices.
Invalidar
Constellation
Options
Thanks for the replies! I tried it out myself and all is good. Notes from both my phone and my Tab S7 FE are now in the cloud. So thanks again guys!
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
That's what this community is for! I'm glad everything worked out!