cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Will the REAL Samsung Notes Please Step Forward?

Please stop getting people to install your new application by telling them that it's an update to Samsung Notes.

It is definitely not.

It is a new application, which requires conversion of everything in the previous "version" in order for it to be compatible with Samsung Notes files.

This is not an update; it is a replacement.  Please market it as a new product, so that your fans are not mislead.  I bet that you'd find millions of people, including myself, who would like to try it.

Where do I find the actual Samsung Notes, so that I can reinstall it?

Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Will the REAL Samsung Notes Please Step Forward?

Hey, 

@dpsmith

I really don't think this will work but it might be worth a try. 

The only option I can think of would be to open system settings apps, Samsung Notes App, select the more icon and uninstall the update. The downside to this is that the older version is probably not supported any longer so you'll have to stay on that version. We can also uninstall it and search Google play store for a third party replacement. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Comet

depending on which phone you have you can go right back into the Galaxy Store and download the old note application it's still exist I have both the old one and the new one on my phone as I see plus sides to both of them
Highlighted
Astronaut

Thank you both. I like the idea of keeping the old, while trying the new. I'm not going to waste any time on converting files. If both will not work on my phone, goodbye Samsung Notes (and, too bad; I loved it, while it lasted)
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@dpsmith

I used Color Note free from the Google play store for a year or two. It's a basic note app that can lock notes, auto or manually back up notes, color markers for each note, light mode and dark mode ect. In case the new version doesn't work out for you.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Constellation

i really miss the colors for the categories which are now so called folders.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey

@Goutham123

I've been thinking the same thing. Also the locked folders. White with a light grey lock icon.

Best regards, 

CLF