JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't make a call on my Samsung galaxy A21 e

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 04:31 PM)
Simm9ns
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you please  let make  calls on cellphone device Samsung galaxy A21 e  please reinstall all of my software and install all of my contacts  and  everything else  I Daniel S. I  truly appreciated it and  again thank you for your help today. 

3 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did you contact your carrier? If it a samsung devices, trying the support options that available here in member service
0 Likes
Simm9ns
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Please get me updated and running auto update every thing.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Simm9ns Hello, I can understand how frustrating this is. Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carrier's discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. If you are unable to place calls from your phone, it is recommended to contact your service provider for troubleshooting of your network and account information. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.