cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday promo

I've made a report via this app but nothing yet and I have 45 spins that I haven't been able to use for the past 4 days now.
Highlighted
Asteroid

winning wednesday

I havent even spun the wheel today and it is saying i have reached my daily limit
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: winning wednesday

Same here, I reported it
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday promo

I have 14 spins accumulated since 9/12. i have called everyone, transfered over 16x, "disconnected" 5x, and NO ONE, no one has given me anything close to an answer!
This is starting to feel like a big bait and switch!
12 days trying to solve this, and some how, no one knows what is going on? yeah, right!
Way to stiff your customers Ssmsung!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday..

we're just gonna get jerked! spent our money and then get the shaft on the promo! I'm going back to google play. this was a bait & switch!
Highlighted
Asteroid

they're just gonna stiff us... i hope I'm wrong, but don't think so.
Highlighted

Not eligible for Winning Wednesday promo?

The past few weeks I've been able to participate in the winning wednesday promotion just fine. But this week when I try to go to it via the Samsung App Store it says I'm not eligible to participate, even tho I was able to use it fine even last week. Why am I not able to now?
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Not eligible for Winning Wednesday promo?

I'm not sure if its contingent of you making in game purchases.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Still can't spin the winning Wednesday wheel in Samsung Pay

Still wondering why everyday i can not spin the winning wednesday wheel!?

I have not spun in 3 days its not fair
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Still can't spin the winning Wednesday wheel in Samsung Pay

not working for me either