cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Winning Wednesday Promotion

I have 45 spins that I haven't been able to use in the last 4 days because an error keeps popping up saying that I've used my daily limit. I haven't used any spins since Friday September the 18th. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I'm worried that I will not be able to use my spins now. I really like this promotion and I made purchases just to accumulate spins. What is going on?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Winning Wednesday Promotion

yeah nobody knows anything! they just keep transferring you till you get disconnected!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Winning Wednesday Promotion

I reported it via this app and I call Samsung pay and still nothing. It would be nice to get a reply or an update about it.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Winning Wednesday Promotion

I have 45 spins that I haven't been able to use in the last 4 days because an error keeps popping up saying that I've used my daily limit. I haven't used  any spins since Friday September the 18th.  Tomorrow is Wednesday and I'm worried that I will not be able to use my spins now.  I really like this promotion and I made purchases just to accumulate spins. What is going on?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Winning Wednesdays... Not So Much!

So, this "Winning Wednesday" promotion appears to be a Everyday Loser! You get spins you

can't use, and it appears NO ONE at Ssmsung can correct the problem.
So, I guess we all get stiffed then?!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Winning Wednesdays... Not So Much!

I haven't had any luck with Samsung support with either my older J7 or my new s10e. I came here for help.
Highlighted
Asteroid

still cant spin

Wow what is going on with samsung?
Do they even care?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: still cant spin

basic