cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday promo

I've been waiting for 2 days to do it and always tells me the same thing, why is this happening now? 
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday promo

Is this in regards to a Samsung Pay promotion? Have you tried restarting the phone?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday..

yes i did it
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday..

I also cleared the data and cache of the Samsung store app and nothing works
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We would recommend giving Samsung Pay a call at 1-800-SAMSUNG

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: You have reached the limit of 10 attempts per day in Winning Wednesday promo

has anyone tried calling and if so did it help?
Highlighted
Astronaut

did you get this resolved? I made in game purchase twice and no spin
Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried to call but they transferred me with all the departments and nobody knows anything about this promotion
Highlighted
Asteroid

Has anyone else had responses from samsung?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.