JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

YouTube keeps unpausing itself.

(Topic created on: 3/22/21 8:08 PM)
gello123
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Anyone know how to fix it? Or what might be the problem? I pause my video and out of nowhere, youtube unpauses itself. I dont have anything connected to unpause it so its nothing third party

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching as to the developers of YouTube as this is they only app you are experiencing these symptoms with.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

10 Replies
MarioMiguelito
Explorer
Options
My youtube does the same thing and I have no idea why.
Jonrican
Asteroid
Options
Has been happening to me ever since I got my s21 ultra. Before that I had a note 10 plus and never had that issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon because it's annoying.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching as to the developers of YouTube as this is they only app you are experiencing these symptoms with.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Do you experience these symptoms with any other music apps?

Have you tried to force stop and clear the cache on the YouTube app?

0 Likes
gello123
Astronaut
Options
Nope, it just happens with YouTube. I have tried clearing cache and restarting my phone. But to no avail.
userJZBEEWBoma
Astronaut
Options

I have this problem as well. I got the S21 about a month ago and it happens on every video. I previously had the S9 and did not experience this issue. I initially thought that it was some sort of facial recognition or motion activation feature that played the video without me touching the play button, but I don't think that's it. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. Are you only experiencing these symptoms with the YouTube app or other music apps?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

0 Likes
MarioMiguelito
Explorer
Options
I have been experiencing this issue the entire time I've had my S21 Ultra (February). It only happens with the YouTube app.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes