Original topic:

a problem with tacking a picture

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 08:22 AM)
blakeross
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I tried to take a picture of a drawing that I made for my friend after it backed up on Google photos I got a notification saying that samsung cloud could not connect to my Microsoft account so I  signed into it again and then it asked me to sign into my samsung account and I did that even though I  selected the option to keep me signed in on my Microsoft account I also made it so that my samsung account was remembered on my tablet but it still sent a notification saying I signed into a new device I should not have to resign into my Microsoft account anyways the picture did  show up in my gallery after I did all of that but that was annoying I never had to do that with other pictures.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
"After it backed up on Google photos I got a notification saying that Samsung Cloud could not connect to my Microsoft account"
Which cloud service are you talking about? You mentioned 2 other cloud services but I can't tell which one you're having issues with.
0 Likes
blakeross
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have my samsung cloud and my Microsoft one drive linked the notification came from my samsung cloud account also I rarely sign out of my samsung cloud or Microsoft one drive account I hope that helps.
0 Likes
Options
The Samsung My Files app does tend to have problems, so I just choose to download the separate OneDrive app to view and upload files. You do get more functionality out of the dedicated app, so I'd just keep my Microsoft account signed out of the My Files app just so I don't keep syncing both of them at the same time as that drains battery.
0 Likes
blakeross
Cosmic Ray
Options
well I just never had my samsung cloud could not connect to my Microsoft one drive account notification show up before so it just confused me.
0 Likes