cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userujXMgTtuUo
Constellation

can't sign into samsung account anymore on phone

i suddenly cannot sign into a samsung account on A5 2017 mobile phone.

I can sign in from a samsung tablet and pc but not my phone.

every time i click sign in after password entered it says "PROCESSING FAILED".

it remains a problem even after doing a factory reset.

any ideas?????

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: can't sign into samsung account anymore on phone

What type of device are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

AnnalisaB
Constellation

Hi

Im using a A8 and its doing it right now as Im typing. It keeps saying process failed

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you updated the device recently?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

AnnalisaB
Constellation

No I did a reset as my phone was too full of clutter and every few months I do it do get a fresh start. my password words on my tablet but it says on my phone processing failed

AnnalisaB
Constellation

sorry about spelling mistakes, not use to typing on a pc

AnnalisaB
Constellation

Screenshot_20200114-185629_Samsung Experience Service.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried powering off the phone and reseating your SIM card, then power the phone back on and try signing in again?

Highlighted
AnnalisaB
Constellation

yes, several times

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try these steps and let me know if the error continues:

Log into your Samsung account via a comp or any device. Go to security. Then add secondary security to the account which will be a code. Once this is complete when you go to log in to your Samsung Account on your phone. If your phone locks you out using the password still it will then automatically use secondary security. Samsung will automatically text you a code your phone will sync with this code opening your Samsung account.