Original topic:

can we change Bixby name

(Topic created on: 10/2/17 4:33 AM)
userYBjoUXInyJ
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
instead of saying Bixby can we say hey r2 and change it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTrevor
Red Giant
Options

Hey, I've attached the PE-FR tag to this post, this way it's able to be seen by our product team easier.

Thanks for your feedback!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

37 Replies
TheSean
Nebula
Options

Hey, @userYBjoUXInyJ. At this time, there is no way to change this, but I personally like the idea. 

giphy

user5tl5UcCbYV
Astronaut
Options

I would love to change the name too. Bixby sounds stupid to say out loud and I do not use the service because of this annoying name.

So something probably really useful is a complete waste because samsung wont allow a name change... seems like it would be a very easy code problem to solve... Samsung...the ball is in your court...

Solution
SamsungTrevor
Red Giant
Options

Hey, I've attached the PE-FR tag to this post, this way it's able to be seen by our product team easier.

Thanks for your feedback!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

userBY0daGytSt
Constellation
Options

Hello, can you please share the solution with me as well?!

I'm not seeing the attachment that was mentioned, and I am unable to use Bixby as I get to tongue tied and end up making a fool out of myself., one of the primary reasons I decided to update my S7 Edge to S8 plus was because of the opportunity to have Bixby. I really hope you can help me. 

userRQZViWNhsl
Astronaut
Options
i want to change bixbies name wheres the attachment
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

This is not a function of the device.

useret8a8wqQsu
Astronaut
Options

Then it should be

user7q6MMTx0NQ
Constellation
Options
SERIOUSLY ??? it should have been the first thing programmers did . I'm not only one refusing to say this ridiculous name
userzAFck0f11F
Constellation
Options

Why is Samsung not giving us an ACTUAL solution...

"Bixby" has to be the most ridiculous thing it could have been named - why no option to customise?? I like the application but I don't use it because it's cumbersome to say -it doesn't roll off the tongue at all!! "Hey Google" is much easier