cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

cannot locate/download hulu live on my new Samsung model UN43TU7000FXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just signed up for hulu + live tv, or hulu with live tv is what google says the apps name is. tv/apps only finds regular hulu.

very, very upset.. need it for nfl

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: cannot locate/download hulu live on my new Samsung model UN43TU7000FXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the help. it turns out that when I googled the issue it incorrectly stated that you needed to download an updated hulu app. When in fact all you need to do is log out and when you log back in if you have already upgraded your hulu account on the web from a pc it will automatically have the additional functionality. I should have known to try that before posting. Sorry to waste your time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! We would recommend contacting Hulu regarding compatible devices for Hulu Live.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the help. it turns out that when I googled the issue it incorrectly stated that you needed to download an updated hulu app. When in fact all you need to do is log out and when you log back in if you have already upgraded your hulu account on the web from a pc it will automatically have the additional functionality. I should have known to try that before posting. Sorry to waste your time.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries! You are welcome! That's great to hear! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.