JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

cannot locate/download hulu live on my new Samsung model UN43TU7000FXZA

(Topic created: 09-13-2020 11:44 AM)
userAuhmJvkt9A
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

just signed up for hulu + live tv, or hulu with live tv is what google says the apps name is. tv/apps only finds regular hulu.

very, very upset.. need it for nfl

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userAuhmJvkt9A
Constellation
Options

Thank you for the help. it turns out that when I googled the issue it incorrectly stated that you needed to download an updated hulu app. When in fact all you need to do is log out and when you log back in if you have already upgraded your hulu account on the web from a pc it will automatically have the additional functionality. I should have known to try that before posting. Sorry to waste your time.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Hello! We would recommend contacting Hulu regarding compatible devices for Hulu Live.

0 Likes
Solution
userAuhmJvkt9A
Constellation
Options

Thank you for the help. it turns out that when I googled the issue it incorrectly stated that you needed to download an updated hulu app. When in fact all you need to do is log out and when you log back in if you have already upgraded your hulu account on the web from a pc it will automatically have the additional functionality. I should have known to try that before posting. Sorry to waste your time.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

No worries! You are welcome! That's great to hear! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes