Original topic:

faulty refrigerator filter runaround

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 7:52 PM)
userwgx65m10xa
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have now spoken to over 6 people online and on the phone.  No one will take responsibility for a faulty filter sent from Samsung's automatic 6-month replacement service.  Each person kindly handed me over to the next, and it seems to be no one's department.

So many hours spent on such a simple thing.  I guess I am out $37 and now understand why people use Amazon.  It may be poor ethically, but they do provide customer service if something is wrong.  I will now cancel my subscription with the company who will not stand behind their products.

0 Likes
4 Replies
OilFieldTrash9
Astronaut
Options
faulty filter really? Tell us more.
0 Likes
userwgx65m10xa
Asteroid
Options

It leaked. We tried all the recommendations. Twice.  It leaked again. 
I have had many over five years and three on subscription from Samsung. This is a first. 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you reached out directly yo our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 regarding this filter?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwgx65m10xa
Asteroid
Options

I now understand what happens after calling over 10 numbers:

Samsung says that they are not responsible; their parts division is.

Parts.com says that they are not responsible for subscriptions.

J and J International says that they do not handle subscriptions.  

Not a single number has not cheerfully informed me that it is not the responsibility of their department (including the number above, which referred me to J & J).

I am out $35 and will write reviews stating the above from now on.  Sadly, all of my kitchen appliances are from Samsung, which I now see does not stand behind their products.

0 Likes