cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

[feedback] date is wrong on bixby.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today is Thursday, when I ask Bixby what day it is, the response is "It looks like today is wednesday" .

Is there a way I can correct this?

Regards,

Owen.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: [feedback] date is wrong on bixby.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I am passing this on to the R&D team. Thank you for your patience. I will update when a directions is conveyed.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Morning! Is this still showing the wrong day? I've seen this and have sent it up the ladder, but I'd still like to gather more info on it. 

USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, as of today (Friday) Bixby is saying it's thursday.  

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm. Have you tried clearing your app cache for Bixby? 

Highlighted
USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, cleared cache for the entire bixby suite then did a restart, still a day behind. Yet when I ask it to pull up today's calendar, it shows Saturday. So I'm thinking Bixby doesn't fully understand the concept of "Today" , or there's a setting I can't find to fix it.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's definitely odd. Does the time show as correct when you do this? 

USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the time shows correct, just not the day. I'm about to backup and reset my phone to see if that's an end all fix.

USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Following up: I performed a Factory Reset and installed Bixby on a clean install (no settings, or apps carried over) and it's still one day behind. 

RJONES
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@USGCCACM1126 Just wanting to confirm, when you go to the lockscreen of your phone, is the date correct there? Also, you mentioned that you have factory reset your phone. When you did so, did you install any third party apps from the play store or other app stores? Thanks for your feedback! We will get to the bottom of this.

USGCCACM1126
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No third party apps had been installed at that time. Still one day behind even though everything else showed proper day, even asking bixby to show me my calendar for the day.