JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy watch active 2 is cloning my message on my husband watch but no on phone.

(Topic created on: 7/16/20 2:46 PM)
userEFYiBxvGvJ
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

so, we both got the watches the galaxy watch active2 i connect mine no problem perfect, love it  getting to understand it, but like the sencond day we trying to pair and connect his watch to his phone everything works smooth, but wen it got paired his watch all my messeges, my emails and phone call show up on his watch, and also on mine.. what we did wrong or what u guys think it might happend.. lol this is not right.. imagine!,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Are your watches Bluetooth or LTE?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Are your watches Bluetooth or LTE?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userEFYiBxvGvJ
Constellation
Options

Bluetooth i think..

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for that information. Can you please send me a picture of the following screen from the Galaxy wearables app for both devices in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Accounts and backup

Mobile networks: if that option is available

About watch

0 Likes
Samsung_hn6BuMP
Astronaut
Options

That blows

0 Likes