cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

navigation gesture icons

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Does anyone know why there are icons? I've seen youtubers show this feature but it didn't have any icons like this.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: navigation gesture icons

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are you using Task Changer in Good Lock? It looks like the gesture cube option.... I think that's what it was called. You'd have to uncheck it if that's what it is. If you're not using Good Lock and seeing this then I'm not sure.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are you using Task Changer in Good Lock? It looks like the gesture cube option.... I think that's what it was called. You'd have to uncheck it if that's what it is. If you're not using Good Lock and seeing this then I'm not sure.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.

View solution in original post

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If I understand your question, when you use the advanced feature to swipe up or from either side, u no longer have a home button....the icon circled n the pic is the home button. I have it enabled and I use advanced gestures but the "home button icon " never shows. If u look at the middle of the bottom of your screen you will see a thin line n the center. It works as the home button on mine. I can tap it and back up or long press it to go home.