Original topic:

no smart switch app

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 10:57 AM)
userEbCMFWo9eH
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

their is no app on phone a10e ,it says it is installed and when i click on it it say download and i just keep downloading it and nothing happens. I swipe down and there is no usb to transfer on the android menu.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userEbCMFWo9eH
Asteroid
Options

None of this would do anything , my phone and computer would not recognize each other until i found my companion by microsoft and download it to my phone and computer .  I was able to use a cable or wifi to download my pictures off of phone to computer to free up space on phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
it is in your settings. it's not a standalone app. It is built into the software. got to setting and search for smart switch and you should find it
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
or you can go settings and go to accounts and backups and it is located there. you should see it
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Settings/Accounts

clipboard_image_1609096128617.jpg

userEbCMFWo9eH
Asteroid
Options

yes i do that and it says download ,i have downloaded it 6 times and it does nothing and it says it is installed but it does not launch

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
which device are you switching from? To?
Solution
userEbCMFWo9eH
Asteroid
Options

None of this would do anything , my phone and computer would not recognize each other until i found my companion by microsoft and download it to my phone and computer .  I was able to use a cable or wifi to download my pictures off of phone to computer to free up space on phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes