Original topic:

object eraser feature missing after update

(Topic created: 02-02-2021 04:19 AM)
Rlr1
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

It seems that the object eraser feature was removed with the new update

You can submit the feedback for it on the Samsung members app, where our developers will check it and release it with new future update
Is this not something you should also report. People are buying these phones for that feature
I can definitely understand how you might be feeling and you have the right to express your thoughts about the product.
You can any third-party app for photo editing for the object eraser. 
Really i bought this phone for that fuction

Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Nope just very disappointed !!!!!
Returning this phone if you can not put the features back that were selling points!!
6 Replies
Gemini21
Galaxy
Options
You have to turn it on in edit section.
Rlr1
Asteroid
Options
directions please
0 Likes
Solution
Gemini21
Galaxy
Options
When you are in the editing, you should be able to click on the 3 dots, top right and turn it on. It was an update this morning.
VicDimon
Asteroid
Options
@Gemini21 I tapped on the dots but, the feature is not available to select.
userWwq9rIRry2
Astronaut
Options

Tap on the 3 dots again. It's under the "labs"label. 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes